- The Company collects information from the User at several different points on the website.
- The Company is the sole owner of the information collected on the Company’s website.
- We will not sell, share, or rent this information to others in ways different from what is disclosed in this statement.
- Consent to collect information can be express (eg. signing an agreement) or implied (eg. if the User is given an opportunity to opt-out of a specific form of information sharing, but chooses not to do so, the Company implies that the User chooses to share this information with us.
- The Company processes personal information on web hosting servers which may not be in your present country.
Information the Company Collects
- In the course of service provision to the User we may collect certain forms of information.
- The types of information that we may collect are detailed below:
- Information you provide
- when you complete apply or request services form us by completing the appropriate form, we ask you for personal information (such as your name, email address and phone number)
- We may combine the information you submit under your account with information from other services or third parties in order to provide you with a better experience and to improve the quality of our service.
- Financial Information
- In the course of providing a service to you, the Company may ask for financial information (Bank account details, credit card details etc.)
- Such information will be treated with the upmost privacy, will be stored encrypted on our systems, will only be communicated across a secure link and will not be provided to any third parties except where necessary to provide the Company‘s service to you
- When you visit the Company’s website, we may send one or more cookies – a small file containing a string of characters – to your computer that uniquely identifies your browser
- Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent
- However, this is not advised as some features (and indeed our service itself) may not function correctly if your cookies are disabled
- Log information
- When you use the website, our server automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website.
- These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications
- When you send email or other communication to the Company, we may retain those communications in order to process your enquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- The Company may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed and who followed them, either on the website or in electronic communications.
- We use this information to improve the quality of our service, customized content and advertising.
- Other sites
- We do not exercise control over any third party sites who we have partnered with to deliver a service to you.
- These other sites may place their own cookies or other files on your computer, collect data or solicit personal information from you, over which the Company has no control.
- Information you provide
How This Information is Used
- The Company collects user information for the purposes described below:
- Providing a service to our users, including the display of customized content and advertising
- Auditing, research and analysis in order to maintain, protect and improve our service
- Ensuring the technical functioning of our equipment and resources
- Developing new services
- While mostly this information will be used to provide a service to our users, it may also be used to provide our own services.
- The Company may send the User emails and WhatsApp Messages with a list of our available positions which the User can opt-out from receiving any time.
- On occasion the Company will email enewsletters to provide the User with information that the Company thinks the User will find useful, including information about new products and services as well as labour relations updates which the User can opt-out from receiving any time.
- The Company might also contact the User by email to see if the User is interested in participating in market research regarding the Company and/or any of its products or services.
- The Company may also contact the User by email or via other communication means to respond to customer-service complaints that the User has submitted, to address a problem affecting the User’s use of the service, to facilitate the User’s enquiry, queries and requirements or to verify the User’s account information if the User submits a password request.
- The Company may share aggregate demographic information with its advertisers or information collection companies, but will not reveal any personally identifiable information in these instances.
- These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- The Company may also partner with third parties to provide specific services.
- When the User signs up for these services, we will share the information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services.
- These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
- The Company may share a User’s contact information with other registered Users for the purposes of resolving support queries relating to the Company or the service provided to a User by another User.
- This contact information includes, but is not limited to, name, surname, email address and phone number.
- Typically, this would be providing a buyer’s contact details to a seller or vice versa, where the Company has the necessary information to assist, but cannot actually resolve a support query.
- The Company reviews our data collection, storage and processing practices to ensure that it will only collect, store and process the personal information needed to provide or improve its services.
- The Company takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information it processes is accurate, complete, and current, but the Company depends on its users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary and possible.
- The Company takes appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
- The servers that the Company stores personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
- The Company restricts access to personal information to the Company’s employees who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve its services.
- The Company subscribes to all applicable Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (“PCI-DSS”) requirements and maintains such to the best of its abilities in its possession, storage, processing and/or transmission of cardholder data on behalf of our merchants and customers.
Acquisition or Merger
- It is possible that the Company and/or any of our assets may be acquired in an acquisition or a merger.
- In such a transaction, customer information may be transferred to the acquiring entity.
Notification of Changes
- This policy may be revised over time as new features are added to the website and/or as changes are required due to changing circumstances and/or operational requirements.
- The Company is, however, under no obligation to inform the User of such changes when they happen, although it is assumed that any changes will be minor and will not fundamentally impact the User.
- Should the change be deemed by the Company to be significant, the Company will endeavour to inform the User of these changes through whatever means it deems necessary (banner on home page, email notification etc.) in a timely manner.
- The terms “The User” and “User” are used interchangeably and refer to all individuals and/or entities accessing this web site for any reason whatsoever.
- The terms “it” and “the Company” are used interchangeably and refer to the Company itself and all individuals and/or entities acting directly on behalf of the Company.